For me, how can i apply for post-bacc?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kies89

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have low GPA around 3.1-2

im graduating on december since i need to take 1 more class (quarter specific class only for fall. need this for graduation)

so i will be done school on december 2012

In this case, i cannot do any post-bacc program to raise my gpa?

what options do i have?

Members don't see this ad.

Do awesome on the DAT's and get nothing but A's and A pluses in your post bacc courses.

Im pretty sure post-bac programs start in the fall so i dont think you can start one in spring. But all you have to do is just search for different programs and apply to them i guess. I know VCU has a post-bac program but ive heard theirs is one of the toughest in the country so you might want to look elsewhere. Also a lot of post-bac programs cost a lot of money so what you can do is take graduate science classes as a non-degree seeking student and do an unofficial post-bac. Hope this helps.

You can do an unofficial postbacc at a nearby university. Apply to begin taking classes spring 2013. I believe not all schools offer this option, so you may have to look around a bit. Your best bet would probably be public universities.