FOR NOVA Students, Where u Living

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RizKhan

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey all
i will be attending NOVA this fall and am searching for living currently. i wanted to know which apt complexes have a good proportion of NOVA medical students. thanx all info appreciated

Riz

Members don't see this ad.

Hi Riz (and to anyone else looking for housing near Nova):

Mary has a list of roommates/people needing them at the admissions office. We also have a posting board at our website to try to match people up. Go to: <a href="http://www.nsucom2006.com" target="_blank">www.nsucom2006.com</a> and select "message forums" from the main menu. You could also send our webmaster an email, he tries to match people up too (Brian is a god). :) Hope that helps. YOu could also try calling some of the apartment complexes in the area to see what the availability is like. There is a list with phone numbers and addresses on the Nova site (www.nova.edu) go to student life--&gt; housing --&gt; off-campus housing (it's in PDF format).

Hope this helps! If you need any other assistance, feel free to email me or Brian (webmaster of our website). :D

Oh, as a "p.s.", a bunch of us are living in Cedar Key, Sunforest, and Davie Crossing (all apartment complexes near the school). :)

A large number of NSUCOM students also live at Palm Trace... I think Palm Trace is the nicest of the apartments, and its pretty reasonable too. Although you have to drive a mile or two to the campus, its worth it. I lived in Cedar Key, without any complaints.
Q