for people living in new york

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

waiting123

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can someone please tell me which airport is closer to SUNY Brooklyn, LaGuardia or JFK? Thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

la guardia.

but you'd be best off cabbing it from the airport either way, so go to whichever airport has the cheaper flight. it's a $10 more expensive cab ride from kennedy.

same thing, go for the more cheaper/convenient one. If ur going for an interview, dya mind tellin me what the adcoms over there like to see in the applicants.

Members don't see this ad :)
what are you guys talking about? i thought jfk was right next to downstate? i know manhattan is harder to get to from jfk, but i thought jfk was really close to downstate. check a map or ask the school, man.

Okay, thanks for your input everyone but I am still not sure cause I called the school and the lady, who told me she wasn't sure herself, said that JFK would be closer. Thus, I am going to ask those of you who are sure to answer or those who have had experience. Both airports cost the same price to travel into so that is not a concern of mine. And to the person who asked about what they look for in applicants, I am not too sure but I do have mcats above 32 and a high gpa and okay extracurrics. I am out of state but I have a cousin who goes there and family in ny so I think that I got an interview cause I have ties to the state-they ask for how you will live there on their secondary so I think that is a big concern of theirs. Hope that helps. Bye and thanks again!