For people that are going to Nova next year

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DMDin2011

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

I am a fourth year dental student at Nova Southeastern University- CDM. If you are reading this thread then that probably means that you have gotten accepted... so congratulations... it's tough to get in now a-days!

So I am posting because I am graduating in May and I have a beautiful (fully renovated) apartment right across from the school that I will be renting out after I graduate. If any of you are interested please let me know. It is a 2/2 on a golf course we are asking $1200.

Please send me a personal message if you are interested

thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hi Everyone!

I am a fourth year dental student at Nova Southeastern University- CDM. If you are reading this thread then that probably means that you have gotten accepted... so congratulations... it's tough to get in now a-days!

So I am posting because I am graduating in May and I have a beautiful (fully renovated) apartment right across from the school that I will be renting out after I graduate. If any of you are interested please let me know. It is a 2/2 on a golf course we are asking $1200.

Please send me a personal message if you are interested

thanks!

Hey DMD, the acceptances actually start going out tonight (Dec 1st) at midnight. I would just bump your thread sometime tomorrow so the Nova kids actually see it.