For people that received UCSF secondaries

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

medking

The time will come...
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
When did they receive your primary application?

Just trying to see what the timeline is because I know they take their time screening.

Thanks guys!!!

Members don't see this ad.

I was verified on 6/24, got an email from ucsf in mid july, am in-state, 3.8, 38Q, non-mstp, and have not got a secondary from them. I am really confused and worried as to why.

I was verified on 6/24, got an email from ucsf in mid july, am in-state, 3.8, 38Q, non-mstp, and have not got a secondary from them. I am really confused and worried as to why.

Wow. Um are u Non-trad? Er, hate to ask but what school did you attend? I'm starting to think these two might be the explanation for everything.

To the original OP, I was verified 6/18, IS, way lower MCAT than mr. post above :p, but same GPA. They received my AMCAS 7/10.

Members don't see this ad :)
Is the UCSF secondary long?

Is the UCSF secondary long?

:laugh: It's 2 signatures. And a few questions: Do you want to continue or withdraw? What program do you want to do MD, MD/Master, MSTP? Who is sending your letters and who are they from? Will you be out of the country? What is your address and number?

Additional essays for Master program and MSTP accordingly

O, please send check. :D

No essays apparently, I guess I'll see when I get it.

No essays apparently, I guess I'll see when I get it.

not necessarily There is also a two page update if you want to update. I just gave them a bullet of my spring/summer term.

No, I am entering my senior year of a top 10 private US university.

No, caucasian male.

No, caucasian male.

Tell UCSF, they are out of their minds. Heck, I should just e-mail you the secondary Word form and have you just fill it out. :p