1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

For People who have interviewed at UCSF........

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by bcdds09, Dec 1, 2008.

1. bcdds09

5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    For all the people who have interviewed at UCSF, would you mind sharing when you submitted your secondary application as well as when you received confirmation that your application was complete?

Any input would be appreciated. Thanks.

And to those who have already been accepted, congratulations! :thumbup::thumbup:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. joeDDS

joeDDS *UCSF Class of 2013*
    2+ Year Member

Dental Student
    submitted aadsas may 21st, secondary submitted july 31-ish, and they confirmed that my app was complete on aug 6th. interviewed oct 13. I didn't think the interview was great, but it ended up working out for me. Good luck!

3. bcdds09

5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Hi joeDDS,

Thanks for the reply. Just trying to figure out if my application was reviewed once or twice before offered an interview..

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...