For people who HAVE submitted Drexel

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

swim2md

Ni.
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone submitted everything to Drexel successfully and gotten any kind of "complete" notification? I was one of the lucky ones who get everything to work online right away, but there's no way of finding out if my LORs were received. Anyone? Bueller?

Members don't see this ad.

swim2md said:
Has anyone submitted everything to Drexel successfully and gotten any kind of "complete" notification? I was one of the lucky ones who get everything to work online right away, but there's no way of finding out if my LORs were received. Anyone? Bueller?

I emailed them about receiving my LORs. They told me to check online, but there is no LOR section online.

I have everything submitted, but it still says that my payment is not received. I checked my bank account and it says it was taken. I also received notices via email, but the website still says not submitted. Maybe it's just a delay. But no confirmation email yet. Probably when rec's come in, right?

Members don't see this ad :)
I mailed mine in and had delivery confirmation (USPS).
Interfolio has shown that Drexel received all of my letters.

So no confirmation from Drexel per se, but confirmation in other ways. Now if the papers can just find their way into my file.... :laugh:

jackieMD2007 said:
I mailed mine in and had delivery confirmation (USPS).
Interfolio has shown that Drexel received all of my letters.

So no confirmation from Drexel per se, but confirmation in other ways. Now if the papers can just find their way into my file.... :laugh:

i submitted drexel with delivery confirmation on 8/17/06, but no status update as of yet. i emailed them and will let you know if they ever respond.

help79 said:
i submitted drexel with delivery confirmation on 8/17/06, but no status update as of yet. i emailed them and will let you know if they ever respond.
i still havent gotten drexel. whats that all about? i was verified by the first of august.

smarterchild said:
i still havent gotten drexel. whats that all about? i was verified by the first of august.

still no word on my status at drexel. emailed them but no response! i handed in a paper copy via us mail, do you think i should submit an additional one online? perhaps i should just take a chill? its been quiet on the interview front...

smarterchild said:

Those of you applying to Drexel better get used to waiting ... and waiting ... and waiting ...

I applied to Drexel last year, was waitlisted, and didn't get in. Drexel is the ABSOLUTE WORST, MOST INEFFICENT, MOST NON-RESPONSIVE, Admissions office you will deal with in this whole process. Guaranteed. If you don't believe me, just look at last year's "waitlist" thread. Some people who interviewed in Nov/Dec had to wait until May or June for decisions. How's that for efficiency? Like I said, get used to waiting ... and waiting ... and waiting ...