For Philly Med Students...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kgoods5

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I was thinking about starting a Facebook group for all philly med school students. I don't think it would be a bad idea, and probably possible since facebook has added this geography feature. The problem is, I can't really figure out how to do it. Anyone have any thoughts? :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

encourage people to use friendster, and create a philly med group?

edit- oh, you did say "group". I don't like facebook. no idea how you'd do it. I'm worthless.

kgoods5 said:
So I was thinking about starting a Facebook group for all philly med school students. I don't think it would be a bad idea, and probably possible since facebook has added this geography feature. The problem is, I can't really figure out how to do it. Anyone have any thoughts? :confused:

i like...i like...I just contacted the facebook team and tried adding Jefferson Medical College...I'm not sure if it's gonna work but sure hope so.

Members don't see this ad :)
Nice...I actually tried changing the school on my profile and I can't. I'm kinda annoyed at facebook, if you can put a geography you should be able to make a group out of that geography :mad:

kgoods5 said:
Nice...I actually tried changing the school on my profile and I can't. I'm kinda annoyed at facebook, if you can put a geography you should be able to make a group out of that geography :mad:

i added Thomas Jefferson University and included Jefferson Medical College, Graduate studies and Health Professions as the "departments." A note was sent stating that they will try to set it up in a few days. I really want to meet my future classmates!

Thanks! Does anyone know how to change your school? Or do you have to delete your account and create a new one?

Nevermind, just figured it out. FYI...once they do add Jeff, you can transfer your account to your new school by sending an email from your Jeff account to [email protected]. You have to include your old login email account as well as your new email account in the email.