for post-secondary experiences......

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

justin_od

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
when u describe it, did u guys explain it in a paragraph or highlighted the main pts....thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by justin_od:
•when u describe it, did u guys explain it in a paragraph or highlighted the main pts....thanks•

one or two sentences.

so, for example....doing research, u said " I was involved in a project" instead of saying "involved in a project"

sorry to sound anal, but i gotta know.

AND.....if u are still doing an activity, is there any way to make the end date "present" or do u just estimate when u will be done

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by justin_od:
•so, for example....doing research, u said " I was involved in a project" instead of saying "involved in a project"

sorry to sound anal, but i gotta know.

AND.....if u are still doing an activity, is there any way to make the end date "present" or do u just estimate when u will be done•

Yes. I used a complete sentence. But, I don't know if it should make any difference. If you are currently involved in a project, I think you can mention it in its description.

I listed mine as resume type bullets.

i.e.

Involved in research project. Performed analysis. Assisted with manuscript preparation.

I think quick statements are easier to read, so I figured I would make it easier for ad coms. They can look at my essays to see that I know how to write complete sentences.

I don't think either approach is wrong.