for previous Detriot Mercy applicants...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Smooth Operater

don't bug "operatEr"!
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is applying Detriot Mercy in December considered late ? did anyone apply for this school in Dec. and received a interview? Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

Applying in december is late no matter what school it is.....There are some schools that even cut off receiving apps in december. I wouldn't recommend submitting anythign that late...you'll just be out the $$

they told me it wasn't when I called...and I didn't think it was late...I didn't finish my application till february and I still did not hear anything nor do I think I ever will :(
I think even though they might look at files after other schools...they will still have a lot of early files before the december files no?

Members don't see this ad :)
I applied to UDM in December and I got an interview in March for a date in April. I definately think it is late to apply in December. My dad went to the school so that prob helped out with getting me an interview.

thanks, is Detriot Mercy a privat or public school?

off topic... but just so you guys know if you didn't know already cuz this came as a shock to me this year, but UDM won't "re-use" letters of recs to satisfy your letters req's. You have to get a whole new set of three letters (it could be from the same people, they just have to be new letters)