1. What do you find most helpful? Give us your feedback on the 2019 SDN Member Survey to help further the SDN mission (and win prizes!)
    Dismiss Notice
  2. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

For Sale: Everything you need to pass the OAT

Discussion in 'OAT Discussions' started by john711, Dec 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. john711

Pre-Optometry
    Just finished my OAT on 12/1/08 - here are my scores:

QR: 370
    Reading Comprehension: 340
    Biology: 400
    General Chemistry: 370
    Organic Chemistry: 380
    Physics: 360
    Total Science: 390
    Academic Average: 380

The materials I'm selling helped me to score in the top 2% (98th percentile) - I only used these materials and I found them all to be very helpful.

Here's what I'm selling:

1. The big, 1200 page Kaplan OAT Review Notes
    - only sold through enrollment in the Kaplan class

2. Two (2), identical Kaplan OAT Lesson Books
    - one has notes and answers, one is brand new for you to complete

3. All the Kaplan OAT Notecards (Biology, General Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Physics)

4. The Kaplan OAT Admission Test 2007-2008 Edition (contains tons of practice questions and 2 full-length practice exams)

5. Four QuickStudy, laminated Academic Outlines (Biology: The Basic Principles, Organic Chemistry: Fundamentals, Organic Chemistry: Reactions, and Physics)

6. The official, full-length practice OAT from opted.org

7. OAT Destroyer: Biology, Organic Chemistry, General Chemistry, and Quantatative Reasoning

8. OAT Destroyer: Physics

All of the materials are in a perfect, unused condition - I never wrote in any of them - I always used scratch paper. Only the Kaplan Review Notes book has notes throughout.

When purchased new, the OAT Destroyer books were $160, the Kaplan OAT Admission Test book was $32, the QuickStudy Notes were $5 each - $20, and the Kaplan materials were well over $300 (plus the cost of the class!!).

In total, everything cost at least $550.

I'm selling everything for $400 and that price includes shipping via Priority Mail (2-3 days).

Please send me a message if you are interested or would like pictures of the materials.

I don't mind giving advice to the buyer, either...

#1 john711, Dec 1, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2008
  2. OP
    OP
    john711

Pre-Optometry
    These materials have been sold.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.