QR: 370
Reading Comprehension: 340
Biology: 400
General Chemistry: 370
Organic Chemistry: 380
Physics: 360
Total Science: 390
Academic Average: 380

The materials I'm selling helped me to score in the top 2% (98th percentile) - I only used these materials and I found them all to be very helpful.

Here's what I'm selling:

1. The big, 1200 page Kaplan OAT Review Notes
- only sold through enrollment in the Kaplan class

2. Two (2), identical Kaplan OAT Lesson Books
- one has notes and answers, one is brand new for you to complete

3. All the Kaplan OAT Notecards (Biology, General Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Physics)

4. The Kaplan OAT Admission Test 2007-2008 Edition (contains tons of practice questions and 2 full-length practice exams)

5. Four QuickStudy, laminated Academic Outlines (Biology: The Basic Principles, Organic Chemistry: Fundamentals, Organic Chemistry: Reactions, and Physics)

6. The official, full-length practice OAT from opted.org

7. OAT Destroyer: Biology, Organic Chemistry, General Chemistry, and Quantatative Reasoning

8. OAT Destroyer: Physics

All of the materials are in a perfect, unused condition - I never wrote in any of them - I always used scratch paper. Only the Kaplan Review Notes book has notes throughout.

When purchased new, the OAT Destroyer books were $160, the Kaplan OAT Admission Test book was $32, the QuickStudy Notes were $5 each - $20, and the Kaplan materials were well over $300 (plus the cost of the class!!).

In total, everything cost at least $550.

I'm selling everything for $400 and that price includes shipping via Priority Mail (2-3 days).

Please send me a message if you are interested or would like pictures of the materials.

I don't mind giving advice to the buyer, either...

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.