For sale in Tampa Bay-- great access to local hospitals

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

southerngirldo

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everybody,

I'm a 4th year med student having to relocate out of the Tampa Bay area to start my residency in Memphis. My husband and I have to sell our townhouse just as we got it to where we want it. +pity+ It's located in St. Petersburg, FL and is very close to all the major hospitals in the area: Tampa General Hospital, St. Joseph's, St. Anthony's, Morton Plant, Northside, Sun Coast, and even the 2 VA's in the area, Bay Pines and James Haley VA's. It's a 3 BR, 2 1/2 bath townhouse with a 1 car garage. It has granite and stainless steel appliances in the kitchen, granite in both of the full baths upstairs, a screened-in porch, updated lighting and fixtures, and sits on a lake. My husband goes fishing in the lake a couple times a week, and believe me he's not too happy about giving up his backyard fishing. :( We are selling it for a really good price as we need to leave soon to start my residency this summer. If you're interested, check out the property listing:

http://www.realtor.com/Prop/1079105652

It's in a quiet community filled with young professionals, and it's just minutes away from the beach. :)

Let me know if you're interested.:D

Members don't see this ad.