Anti-Piracy Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of copyrighted work is illegal. Sale or sharing of pirated materials is a crime and violates the SDN Terms of Service. Be aware that SDN reserves the right to report this activity to copyright holders and appropriate agencies. SDN cooperates with copyright holders in enforcement.

If you encounter an advertisement for a pirated product, please use the Report link located on the lower left side of the post or PM to alert our volunteer team.

SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

For sale in Tampa Bay-- great access to local hospitals

Discussion in 'Housing (Temporary and Long-term)' started by southerngirldo, Apr 30, 2007.

1. southerngirldo

southerngirldo

Aug 30, 2006
    Hi everybody,

I'm a 4th year med student having to relocate out of the Tampa Bay area to start my residency in Memphis. My husband and I have to sell our townhouse just as we got it to where we want it. +pity+ It's located in St. Petersburg, FL and is very close to all the major hospitals in the area: Tampa General Hospital, St. Joseph's, St. Anthony's, Morton Plant, Northside, Sun Coast, and even the 2 VA's in the area, Bay Pines and James Haley VA's. It's a 3 BR, 2 1/2 bath townhouse with a 1 car garage. It has granite and stainless steel appliances in the kitchen, granite in both of the full baths upstairs, a screened-in porch, updated lighting and fixtures, and sits on a lake. My husband goes fishing in the lake a couple times a week, and believe me he's not too happy about giving up his backyard fishing. :( We are selling it for a really good price as we need to leave soon to start my residency this summer. If you're interested, check out the property listing:

http://www.realtor.com/Prop/1079105652

It's in a quiet community filled with young professionals, and it's just minutes away from the beach. :)

Let me know if you're interested.:D

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.