1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Anti-Piracy Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of copyrighted work is illegal. Sale or sharing of pirated materials is a crime and violates the SDN Terms of Service. Be aware that SDN reserves the right to report this activity to copyright holders and appropriate agencies. SDN cooperates with copyright holders in enforcement.

If you encounter an advertisement for a pirated product, please use the Report link located on the lower left side of the post or PM to alert our volunteer team.

Dismiss Notice

For sale Kaplan DAT material and MCAT material!!

Discussion in 'For Sale and Advertisements' started by CSade469, Jun 2, 2008.

1. CSade469

10+ Year Member

Dentist
    DAT Kaplan Organic Chemistry Edge second edition- (Dark blue and green cover), is selling now for 30.00. I will sell this book for $25.00

Barron’s Chemistry fourth edition- (Black cover)- Will sell for $25.00

DAT Kaplan Review Notes 2005 (White cover)- (Kaplan material doesn't really change), is selling now for 40.99, but I am selling this for $30.00

DAT Kaplan Lesson Book 2005- (Book comes with review book if you take a kaplan class/online)- I will sell this for 25.00
    DAT Kaplan Lesson Book- 2007- I will sell this for 30.00

DAT Kaplan DAT/OAT Flashcards 2007- $40.00

Kaplan MCAT Comprehensive Review 2005-2006- (Book is practically brand new, has not been used, contains same material as Kaplan DAT)- Going price is 65, but I will sell it for $55.00. Also enclosed is the CD-Rom, which has not even been opened.

Anything else that you see that you may want, please don’t be afraid to ask, I must sell as many items as possible. Any questions?

2. docterwho

7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Specifically, I am interested in your Kaplan DAT lesson book...CD....etc...