For sale latest Dental Decks 1 and 2 (2001) and all Part 1 and Part 2 ADA exams

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mommyr

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am selling my Part 1 and 2 2001 all original dental decks and Part 1 and 2 ADA released exams urgent bec. I need money for Part 3. For someone willing to get all of them give me your best offer.

Members don't see this ad.

hi
i am trying to get through the acfd exam but i am not able to get a good score to get admission ,could u pls help me as how to study and the books u wnated to sell ,if they could be of help to me .also could u give me a reasonable price to buy ,thanks

what was your score? i took the acfd also this sept. and got 75. this is not enough for admission to U of Toronto. I also took the ADA Part1 and got 81 and ADA Part 2 and got 82.

I just studied the dental decks and ada past exams which i am selling.

if you are interested pls. email me bec. someone is also interested in the dental decks but we have yet to finalize terms of delivery bec. the person is in Texas and the collect on delivery service is only applicable within Canada.

i need to raise money for Part3 so pls. tell your friends if they are interested.

thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
hi
my score was only just 60 percent well ,it was certainly not a good score ,and i have a baby too so its very diffulct for me to study with him ,anyway ,pls tell him how much price are u expecting for the books s i would be interested in buying ,also pls u still give me some more information as how did u study and exactly from where ,it would be of great help to me,bye
thanks

Hi

I am interested in buying NBDE PART I dental decks. If you can sell only this please let me know. How much is the prize? I will buy it immedeately if you can give.

thanks
ushapoorna

Hi
I wrote to u before too but have not received any reply.
I understand you are busy but if you could just drop a line.
I need the books at the earliest except the ndbe partI exams which I already have. I will make the payment at the earliest and in which ever mode you want it.
Thanx

hi mommyr,

i am intrested in buying for nbde part 1.

if u wish to sell them... even i am intrested.

how much do i need to pay?( i want just part 1 exam )

reply soon,

bye

1star
;)

HI
IF U DONT MIND IF U HAVE SOLD THE BOOKS WHY DONT U REMOVE THE THREAD SO THAT IT DOESNOT CAUSE EITHER U OR THE OTHERS ANY INCONVIENENCE

Pls call me 703-864-6660

Thanks,
Bornlover

Hi,

Do you still have the part2 dental decks? I am interested in buying them. I will appreciate if you can reply me ASAP.

Thanks.