For sale: Littmann Classic II SE Stethoscope- Pink

https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tishage

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Brand new- Pink special edition 'breast cancer awareness edition' stethoscope, Littman Classic II SE. Never been used, in original box

I'm a medical student and got it as a gift for a friend, but it got lost in the mail, so the company mailed me another one, only to have the original stethoscope arrive months later. So basically, now I have an extra stet that I don't need.

NOTE: It's engraved with the name: Dra Anna Navarro on the bell, which can be covered with tape or a sticker (good if working with pediatric patients).

Originally $90, but selling for $40 due to the hassle of the engraving. Great gift for aspiring doctor or extra stet to bring on international medical trips.

Members don't see this ad.

OMG! I've been looking all over the place for a pink stethoscope! Please let me know what I can do so I can purchase it from you!!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Littmann Cardiology Stethoscope_Not available in Pink??

I've been advised to choose a but I cannot find one available in pink. Burgundy, Plum even Hunter Green but not pink!

Is it only the Classic SEII that is available in pink?