For Sale NBDE Part 1 and 2 Dental Decks

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

alpana

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
For sale NBDE Part 1 Dental Decks 2006-2007 edition, in good condition.NBDE Part 2 Dental Decks 2007-2008 edition, in good condition.
Also Kaplan review books for Part 1(Highlightened) and Part 2 (in good condition) foe sale.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, i'm interested. what is the cost?

Hi,
For sale NBDE Part 1 Dental Decks 2006-2007 edition, in good condition.NBDE Part 2 Dental Decks 2007-2008 edition, in good condition.
Also Kaplan review books for Part 1(Highlightened) and Part 2 (in good condition) foe sale.

Hi, can you tell me What year is the Kaplan Part 1 REVIEW material ? is it 2005-06 or 2006-07 or 2007-08 ? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi,

If you still have the dental decks part 2 (2007-2008) in hard copies, please email me at [email protected] . Thanks.

P.S. I hope I didn't you write you before. Sending out so many e-mails makes me confused.

Hi,

If you still have the dental decks part 2 from 2007-2008, please e-mail me at [email protected] .

I would also appreciate if you can tell me the condition, anything missing, your asking price, how soon by mail...etc. Thanks in advance.

J

hi,

i am interested in buying the Prt 2 dental decks. could you let me know if what price you are expecting for them inclusive of shipping. I live in Virginia.

Sanjukta