For Sale: Pain textbooks / Dannemiller CDs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nwbgn

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
A few books / pain boards review CDs that I no longer need. All are in excellent condition. Please pm me if interested, thanks!

"Interventional Spine, An Algorithmic Approach" (by Slipman)

"Atlas of Regional Anesthesia," 3rd ed. (by Brown)

"Raj's Practical Management of Pain," 4th ed. (by Raj) - never used, still in shrink wrap!

Dannemiller Pain Board Review course DVDs (Chicago 2009)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I have a recent copy of the Dannemiller pain lectures 2015 (CME approved). I bought it myself (full retail), it has all the supplemental material. No bootlegs. I really enjoyed them but I'm done with them. Put the files on your phone. Really great for listening on the commute. PDFs and full video files.

Gold standard for PAIN BOARDS. Only thing you need to ace the exam.

PM me if interested. Serious inquiries only.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Last edited:
20170615_202514.jpg
20170615_202549.jpg
20170615_202749.jpg

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Textbooks (as originally posted above) and original Dannemiller DVDs pictured are still available. PM me if interested!

Hello ,
Are you still selling them ?
Regards,
Pain fellow from Toronto, Canada

QUOTE="nwbgn, post: 18496378, member: 225805"]A few books / pain boards review CDs that I no longer need. All are in excellent condition. Please pm me if interested, thanks!

"Interventional Spine, An Algorithmic Approach" (by Slipman)

"Atlas of Regional Anesthesia," 3rd ed. (by Brown)

"Raj's Practical Management of Pain," 4th ed. (by Raj) - never used, still in shrink wrap!

Dannemiller Pain Board Review course DVDs (Chicago 2009)[/QUOTE]

Hello ,
Are you still selling them ?
Regards,
Pain fellow from Toronto, Canada

I have a recent copy of the Dannemiller pain lectures 2015 (CME approved). I bought it myself (full retail), it has all the supplemental material. No bootlegs. I really enjoyed them but I'm done with them. Put the files on your phone. Really great for listening on the commute. PDFs and full video files.

Gold standard for PAIN BOARDS. Only thing you need to ace the exam.

PM me if interested. Serious inquiries only.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Thanks @hrmm for the videos! I'm looking forward to using the videos for board prep.

Thanks @hrmm for the videos! I'm looking forward to using the videos for board prep.
No problem! Hope you can get as much from these Dannemiller videos as I did. I'm an attending pain doc now and still listen to it on long commutes from time to time. Nothing really changes from year to year so it's been pretty solid. Enjoy!! :)

Thank you again @hrmm for the videos! Excellent response time and great advice for the upcoming year :)