For sale

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hello henna,
For a sec I thougt u r selling something when I just saw the "For sale" topic :laugh

How is it going henna? Are you done with ur part2 exam? :)

Hi henna,
sorry this isn't related to the topic at hand but..
Long time no see :) ...
How was your exam? please do share your experience when you get the time...
cheers,
elementz

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi dentaldoc,
:laugh: ( I still have a few tricks up my sleeve )

I am doing good, thnx. Iam done with part 2 and I am now focused on the cali boards. I am just glad that I'll be done with all this very soon.
Hope everything is working out for you. Good Luck

Henna

Hi elementz ,
Just got busy looking for patients and getting all the requirements met.
I think I already did share my exp regarding part 2 in some other thread.
Are you taking part 2 soon ?

Henna

Hi Elementz,
You were thinking about giving part I again in school. Henna will probably know how hard it is to prepare for the exam and be in school, too.........also, doing what she does best, trying to control the nonsense that happens here sometimes....... oops! don't wanna stir up anything now! :D
kpat

kpat said:
Hi Elementz,
You were thinking about giving part I again in school. Henna will probably know how hard it is to prepare for the exam and be in school, too.........also, doing what she does best, trying to control the nonsense that happens here sometimes....... oops! don't wanna stir up anything now! :D
kpat

Hi Kpat,
How long before you start working, kpat ? I am just waiting to make some dough. Right now I need a vacation :( feels like I've worked forever without a break.

Elementz,
If you want to take part 1 again, please do it before you start school.. many ppl have burnt their hands doing that, you will never have enough time or the energy to balance school work/lab/ pop quiz/ finals and part 1.

Henna said:
Hi Kpat,
How long before you start working, kpat ? I am just waiting to make some dough. Right now I need a vacation :( feels like I've worked forever without a break.
hi henna..........three cheers to the spirit................u do a great job.........
woman of substance...... :thumbup:

meetlife said:
hi henna..........three cheers to the spirit................u do a great job.........
woman of substance...... :thumbup:

meetlife,
Could not agree with you more!

Hi Henna,
exactly one year from now! Cannot wait to make some dough myself. I may start part-time work from Dec if my research gets done......
You are getting done in a couple of months, i guess!? You do deserve a loooong vacation!
It's gratyfying to finally earn and lots of fun spending some, too ;)
kpat

resagoyal said:
wht it is abt

Welcome to SDN.

We have different forums to post different topics. It will take you sometime to get familar with this, but with time I am sure you'll like it here.

thanx Henna for ur reply and want to know how to read the views of each thread at this place which comes new in this forum

resagoyal said:
thanx Henna for ur reply and want to know how to read the views of each thread at this place which comes new in this forum

Hi, I am not sure of what you want to know, if you are asking about reading the new posts then all you have to do is click on that thread ( every new post comes up on top of the page just below the stickies). Just give yourself some time and you'll be able to figure it out yourself.

Henna

hey henna ,how did ur part2 go? all the best for cal boards. it must be a great feeling to finally come to the end of ur course. u deserve a vacation :)
elementz, one of my friends is giving part1 again while studying in school. i will ask him for his opinion and post it if u want. how far have u reached in the admission process? y do u want to give part1 again :confused:

Ann 03 said:
hey henna ,how did ur part2 go? all the best for cal boards. it must be a great feeling to finally come to the end of ur course. u deserve a vacation :)
elementz, one of my friends is giving part1 again while studying in school. i will ask him for his opinion and post it if u want. how far have u reached in the admission process? y do u want to give part1 again :confused:

Thanks a ton Ann03!!! that so sweet of you.well, I was thinking about improving my part1 scores in case that had a lot of bearing when we plan on trying for PG.A long way to go but then, I guess we need to be prepared for everything, right.Thanks again.Hows your preparation with the retest going on? You got into NYU right then what made you decide against joining if I may ask?Anyways, Good luck with everything and have a great time.
cheers,
elementz :)

Henna said:
Elementz,
If you want to take part 1 again, please do it before you start school.. many ppl have burnt their hands doing that, you will never have enough time or the energy to balance school work/lab/ pop quiz/ finals and part 1.

Great advice Henna...I shall keep that in mind before I take any bold step...thanks a lot! I appreciate it :) .
Thats what I like about this place...irrespective of everything , ALL are always ready to help.