Quantcast

For sale!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

smiles0128

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
Sets I have for the MCAT: Berkley Review + Verbal Reasoning
Princeton Review + Verbal
Exam Krackers 1,001

I purchased all the books in 2011. The only items that I purchased myself were the 1,001 EK bio and physics books and neither of those are written in.

As for the Princeton Review Books: (150)
1. HyperLearning MCAT Verbal Workbook is 2006 and has NO marks or writing in it.
THE REST OF THE PRINCETON REVIEW BOOKS ARE 2009
2. hyper- learning in- class compendium has notes and writing in it, however some passages are clean.
3. Hyper- learning Biological Sciences Review- minimal highlighting (very little) and no writing in it
4. Hyper- learning Science Workbook- NO writing or highlighting in it
5. Hyper- learning verbal reasoning and writing review- Some notes in it
6. Hyper- learning Physical Sciences Review- Minimal highlighting and no notes (its mostly just equation boxes highlighted)

BERKLEY Review Materials: (250)
- These are in great condition and the only highlighting that you may find is in the physics I and chem I books. It would only be like 2 or 3 lines or equations in total.
- Berkley includes parts I and II of all sciences plus the verbal reasoning book.

EK 1,001 Questions: (30)
- No writing or highlighting in either book both in excellent condition.

Shipping: $20

Total: $450

Last edited:

Elver

Reaction score
Hi!!
how much are you asking for your books? also in what condition are they?

thanks

henry222

Reaction score
Hi I'm looking for the Berkeley Review Bio Set. Let me know if you're willing to sell via PM!

smiles0128

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I purchased all the books in 2011. The only items that I purchased myself were the 1,001 EK bio and physics books and neither of those are written in.

As for the Princeton Review Books: (150)
1. HyperLearning MCAT Verbal Workbook is 2006 and has NO marks or writing in it.
THE REST OF THE PRINCETON REVIEW BOOKS ARE 2009
2. hyper- learning in- class compendium has notes and writing in it, however some passages are clean.
3. Hyper- learning Biological Sciences Review- minimal highlighting (very little) and no writing in it
4. Hyper- learning Science Workbook- NO writing or highlighting in it
5. Hyper- learning verbal reasoning and writing review- Some notes in it
6. Hyper- learning Physical Sciences Review- Minimal highlighting and no notes (its mostly just equation boxes highlighted)

BERKLEY Review Materials: (250)
- These are in great condition and the only highlighting that you may find is in the physics I and chem I books. It would only be like 2 or 3 lines or equations in total.
- Berkley includes parts I and II of all sciences plus the verbal reasoning book.

EK 1,001 Questions: (30)
- No writing or highlighting in either book both in excellent condition.

Shipping: $20

Total: $450

smiles0128

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi I'm looking for the Berkeley Review Bio Set. Let me know if you're willing to sell via PM!
Hey I just posted recently and would prefer not to have to break up the sets. If it comes to that I will let you know.

mehc012

Big Damn Hero
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'd love to get my hands on a full Berkeley science set (don't care about verbal/writing)...are they still available?