For Students Who Are Attending Pharmacy School in California!

Jan 25, 2011
Los Angeles
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
Hello,

It's been a very long time since I visited this account.

A lot of things happened over the course of the years with family related emergencies and etc. But I have graduated from my university and I am currently working on my PharmCas. Because of my family situation at this time, I am actually very limited when it comes to applying to pharmacy school where I can only apply to the ones in California at this moment.. (It has nothing to do with not wanting to take PCAT. Actually, I think for me taking PCAT would be beneficial since my GPA is not the most impression one)

I don't really have a lot of friends who are currently in pharmacy school or who have graduated from pharmacy school. And I feel like having those friends with experience would be helpful in terms of me asking questions on personal statements, what the pharmacy school is like and etc.

For people who are currently attending any pharmacy school in California or who graduated from CA, is it okay for me to ask advices when I am working on my PharmCas and personal statement at the moment? I don't mind sharing my e-mail or facebook so we can get to know each other better as well.

Thank you for reading this!