For students who is attending NYU, how much does it cost?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Smooth Operater

don't bug "operatEr"!
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello!

For those you who is attending NYU right out right or have graduated from the school, how much does/did the 4 year education cost you IN TOTAL (i.e living fees, rent, and etc..)? THANKS! :)

Members don't see this ad.

i will be a D1 but from what the financial aid lady told me and talking to other students, about $300,000 to $350,000, depending on how frugal you are in d-school.

Members don't see this ad :)
Here's what they gave us at the interview...

See attachment

Attachments

• NYUCD Tuition, Fees and Expenses.pdf
    57.8 KB · Views: 165
Smooth Operater said:
Hello!

For those you who is attending NYU right out right or have graduated from the school, how much does/did the 4 year education cost you IN TOTAL (i.e living fees, rent, and etc..)? THANKS! :)

I actually called the bursar for an estimate of first year's tuition and they told me approx $53,000. :eek: Living in NYC ranges from expensive to REALLY expensive so it depends. ;)

Smooth Operater said:
Hello!

It doesn't cost much, just your right arm.