For students who were accepted this year!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shmily

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
PLease help us - pre-pharm students who are going to apply for pharmacy school next year- by listing out the questions that you had been asked at the interview, as well as the essay questions. Since the "interview feedback" is not updated, and we really want to have some ideas on the essay questions to practice and prepare for the interview. We really need help. Thanks so much for your help in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

PLease help us - pre-pharm students who are going to apply for pharmacy school next year- by listing out the questions that you had been asked at the interview, as well as the essay questions. Since the "interview feedback" is not updated, and we really want to have some ideas on the essay questions to practice and prepare for the interview. We really need help. Thanks so much for your help in advance.

I think the interview feedback is fairly recent in the aspect that of the two interviews I've gone to, the questions asked were 90% FROM the SDN interview feedback (that, and I've recently posted in there).
But if you really need some pointers on important questions, give me a PM.

The interview feedback is fairly well updated and there are several threads with interview questions for this year and advice out there if you use the "search option" on this site. Interview questions really don't change much. Ethical dilemnas?, tell me about yourself?, why pharmacy?, what is going on in the pharmacy world?, resolving conflicts? are always the questions you should have answers to in the back of your head. Ethical questions are what to expect from the essay, they want you to back up whatever side you decide to take.