For the Columbia Kids New and Old(Current)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

paolorossifan

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is there some sort of "SDOS soccer team"? I mean one that plays against the other schools teams like Dental students vs Medical students vs Mailmann students etc? I remember Loma Linda had an intramural league like that.

If not, who is with me on starting one!?

Dont forget: September 23 is San Paolo's Day.

Members don't see this ad.

paolorossifan said:
Is there some sort of "SDOS soccer team"? I mean one that plays against the other schools teams like Dental students vs Medical students vs Mailmann students etc? I remember Loma Linda had an intramural league like that.

If not, who is with me on starting one!?

Dont forget: September 23 is San Paolo's Day.
Hey I can't garantee on this but if I were accepted I would definitely join you Paolo.

I heard some talk of people wanting to start one...but not sure when. You should def go for it!

Members don't see this ad :)
hey paolo i'll join you man.. i'm not too good at soccer; bball is my game.. i was thinking of starting a bball team for intramurals, so when we get there, let's try to set these intramural teams up.. should be fun.

MrBenny said:
hey paolo i'll join you man.. i'm not too good at soccer; bball is my game.. i was thinking of starting a bball team for intramurals, so when we get there, let's try to set these intramural teams up.. should be fun.

Sweet, despite playing HS ball Im still a pretty akward bbal player, but lets do it! We'll make soccer/bbal/tennis/badminton/etc teams, making SDOS' sports teams something to fear around the Columbia campus!