for those already accepted

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mrgq912

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
for those already accepted...how long did you guys have to wait after giveing your interview till the day you heard of your acceptance (by phone or mail or whatever). I espesiallly want to hear from NJMS accepted peeps. How many weeks did you guys have to wait?

Members don't see this ad.

mrgq912 said:
for those already accepted...how long did you guys have to wait after giveing your interview till the day you heard of your acceptance (by phone or mail or whatever). I espesiallly want to hear from NJMS accepted peeps. How many weeks did you guys have to wait?

of 12 schools i interviewed at, 11 of them let me know within 3 weeks, and most of those were within 2 weeks. OHSU was the only one that took longer than 3 weeks.

PS, i don't have any experience with NJMS...

It really varies from school to school in my experience it has been anywhere from two week to two months. For me it took NJMS three and a half weeks. Best of luck.

Members don't see this ad :)
It took about 4 weeks for NJMS.

mrgq912 said:

NJMS says 6-8 weeks.....they have very few seats left though

NJMS took me a solid 8 weeks. Sept 9th interview - November 8th call.