For those been accepted to Inidiana

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

amma777

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Guys , I belive you all( whom have been accepted to IUSD) have recived the package , in the letter says " you are expected to maintain an academic average consistent with that reflected in your most recent application".(finishing the last yeat of undergrande)
guys does this means we should get all As or Bs and a little C will hurt us????????? please help me I am really scared!

Members don't see this ad.

that does sound a little scary...

maybe they just want you to generally do well?

What happens if you are a super student in undergrad but only get reasonably good scores there?

eapleitez said:
that does sound a little scary...

maybe they just want you to generally do well?

What happens if you are a super student in undergrad but only get reasonably good scores there?

:( no , this is the letter that i got , meaningthat i should keep a consistant grade avarge as my applictaion , but bec of all interviews and the stuff went on this semester i dont think i would be able to keep my 3.77 GPA that i have applied with ...
i am so scared

Members don't see this ad :)
don't be scared. you'll be fine. for real.

when in doubt, call dr. k. he is extremely approachable.

IWuvTeef said:
don't be scared. you'll be fine. for real.

when in doubt, call dr. k. he is extremely approachable.

Do you know if they let you substitute required classes at all? I have a time conflict, and I don't want to take it online. So is doing all the required classes an absolute must, or have they been known to make acceptions every now and then? It is not a huge problem, if I have to I will take it online.

DiDDyDeNt said:
Do you know if they let you substitute required classes at all? I have a time conflict, and I don't want to take it online. So is doing all the required classes an absolute must, or have they been known to make acceptions every now and then? It is not a huge problem, if I have to I will take it online.

Anyone know anything about this? :rolleyes:

DiDDyDeNt said:
My understanding is that listed prerequisites are absolutely required prior to enrollment. Call Dr. Kasberg to make sure, though.