For those graduating this semester...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

md2be06

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
How are you updating your contact information with all the schools you've applied to? Are you sending letters or will e-mails along with a follow-up phone call suffice? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm not moving after graduation so this isn't an issue for me. But I were you, I'd go ahead and do all three--snail mail note, but email and phone first. I wouldn't dare mess with my AMCAS to update the info the way we're "supposed" to, and I'm sure the schools understand why!!!

Same here...staying in my apartment and bumming around...congrats to those who are graduating early.

Thanks racergirl. I'm not planning on touching my AMCAS application unless I have no choice. I actually haven't even logged in since I was processed almost 4 months ago. I guess I was on their "ultra priority" list. :) I'll call up the schools and see what they say about whether or not I need to indicate any changes on my AMCAS app. I still have no idea which schools have my completed electronic app, and which ones still only have my paper app. Judging from the admissions directors I've spoken to, the schools are still having a lot of problems downloading apps. Apparently, AMCAS has assembled a team of 10 engineers to figure out whether this system is beyond repair. You know what they say, an ounce of prevention is better than a pound of cure. Not that AMCAS subscribes to that theory or anything.