for those "if you have already graduated or out of college" questions?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

coralfangs

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
what if u just graduated and plan on doing a master just for the sake of it
do u tell them about ur future plan or do u tell them what u've been chillin for the past 2 months since u graduated?
just wanna make sure

Members don't see this ad.

If you're doing the master's starting in September, I would say that you'll be starting a master's program in whatever time it starts. They usually ask what your plans are for the school year anyway, so those are your plans.

coralfangs said:
what if u just graduated and plan on doing a master just for the sake of it
do u tell them about ur future plan or do u tell them what u've been chillin for the past 2 months since u graduated?
just wanna make sure

You should edit this for clarity.

Are you asking, what you should tell schools since you graduated? Have you not been doing anything?

I suppose you could tell them you are taking some time off this summer to prepare for a masters program you're entering in fall. Don't tell them you're taking a masters just for the heck of it though.

Members don't see this ad :)
well
a few secondaries do ask, "if you've already graduated, what have you been doing since then"
haha

it got me worried becuz i really haven't done much ever since, this was supposed to be MY summer

for sure, thx man, well not just for heck of it, but more like a backup plan (though i can't really say that in the essay too haha)

coralfangs said:
well
a few secondaries do ask, "if you've already graduated, what have you been doing since then"
haha

it got me worried becuz i really haven't done much ever since, this was supposed to be MY summer

for sure, thx man, well not just for heck of it, but more like a backup plan (though i can't really say that in the essay too haha)
If you have done anything, such as traveled I would include it. If you sat around and played XBOX sidestep it and say you started getting ready for your masters program about a month in and say you were on vacation at the begining. I would hope they would understand wanting to take off a bit after graduating.