For those interviewing at Tufts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

doc luv

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
so I have my interview with Tufts tomorrow... but I seem to have accidentally deleted the email with the details about where and when to meet. anyone who has interview or is going to interview there want to hook me up with the info? thanks in advance

Members don't see this ad.

I interviewed in December but this is the info from the confirm email. Hope you get it in time!

I have scheduled your interview for our Categorical Internal Medicine program at Tufts Medical Center for *****.

Our sessions for intern applicants will begin with a meeting at 7:45 a.m. with Dr. Kopelman. At that time, he will give an overview of the program and answer any questions you may have. You will also have an opportunity to sit in on Morning Report. The sessions will be held in the Department of Medicine, Tupper Building, 10th Floor. Please look for my office – Room 1007 when you arrive.

Following this there will be ample opportunity to meet with the house staff and get a tour of the hospital. In addition, a luncheon with members of the house staff and medical staff will be held at noon. The sessions usually end at around 1:30 p.m..

For those of you who have not seen our website, the address is: http://www.tuftsmedicalcenter.org/F...alEducation/InternalMedicineResidency/default and please e-mail me at [email protected] or call 617-636-5246 if you have any questions. If you are looking for hotel information, there is a DoubleTree Hotel located directly across from us. Please see the hotel attachment for details. Please let me know if there is a problem.

Directions on how to reach Tufts Medical Center can be found at our website. The website address is listed above. Please see the directions attachment for helpful hints on how to reach the Department of Medicine once you are on the campus.