• Scariest Story Contest

Now that it's getting close to Halloween, we're running a contest to hear your scariest stories! These can be scary stories that you've experienced or stories that you've heard and the story with the most reactions will win!

JOIN CONTEST

For those of us that finished finals...what did you get for grades?

OCHO

10+ Year Member
Oct 16, 2007
Utah
  1. Pre-Medical
    This has been the toughest six mos of my entire life...Wall, after wall, closed door after closed door. NEGATIVITY ALL AROUND. So, I figured I need to look at some of the good and positive things that have come my way lately. So one of the good things are my grades for the spring semester.

BIO w/lab B+ (Thank God for the curve)
    Chem w/lab A
    MBA Courses, A, A, A-

If no one posts to this, thats ok. I just needed to post this for me. :D

However, if you want to post go for it. We all need some encouragement from time to time.

OOPS I FORGOT...Because I didnt include Chuckwalla's excellent interpretation of my post...

I got all A's this semester. LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME!! LOOK AT ME!!! LOOK AT ME!!!!

RySerr21

i aint kinda hot Im sauna
    10+ Year Member
    Dec 22, 2007
    1. Fellow [Any Field]
      This has been the toughest six mos of my entire life...Wall, after wall, closed door after closed door. NEGATIVITY ALL AROUND. So, I figured I need to look at some of the good and positive things that have come my way lately. So one of the good things are my grades for the spring semester.

BIO w/lab A-
      Chem w/lab A
      MBA Courses, A, A, A-

However, if you want to post go for it. We all need some encouragement from time to time.

encouragement is quite a long way from egotistical bragging. congrats tho!

you ended the semester quite early.

About the Ads

Saregamapadanis

10+ Year Member
      Sep 28, 2007
      1. Medical Student

BIO w/lab A-
        Chem w/lab A
        MBA Courses, A, A, A-

It is not wrong to show something you are proud and worked for.

Congratulations. :D:thumbup:

OCHO

10+ Year Member
        Oct 16, 2007
        Utah
        1. Pre-Medical
          encouragement is quite a long way from egotistical bragging. congrats tho!

you ended the semester quite early.

I didnt mean to come across as egotistical...My bad...Just thankful its done and I can breath now. We ended early but Summer school starts 5/12...good times, good times.

I got all F-'s

Fs= Females... right? hehehe

It is not wrong to show something you are proud and worked for.

Congratulations. :D:thumbup:

Thanks...what does your screen name mean?

RySerr21

i aint kinda hot Im sauna
          10+ Year Member
          Dec 22, 2007
          1. Fellow [Any Field]
            I didnt mean to come across as egotistical...My bad...Just thankful its done and I can breath now. We ended early but Summer school starts 5/12...good times, good times.

Fs= Females... right? hehehe

Thanks...what does your screen name mean?

i was just giving you a hard time more than anything... re reading it i see how it may seem like i was trying to bash you.

it also may have came out like that b/c i'm jealous you are done w/ school! :) but today was my last day of class and my last final is next Wed...so i am almost done!

OCHO

10+ Year Member
            Oct 16, 2007
            Utah
            1. Pre-Medical
              TT I had to bail from here for a while...SDN was stealing the life from me. hahaha

Good luck on your final for next week. Slam dunk it! Then when its all said and done take a day to just relax. Then start studying for the MCAT.

Those of you that have already been through this...Dont you miss it? hahaha

ellinopedo182

Deleted User
              10+ Year Member
              Aug 4, 2007
              1. Pre-Health (Field Undecided)

BIO w/lab A- (Thank God for the curve)
                Chem w/lab A
                MBA Courses, A, A, A-

Awesome! I always found Chem to be easier than Bio, though all advanced bio classes (cellular, developmental, etc.) were easier for me than bio 101, maybe cuz i was older or i liked the stuff we were learning more. dunno.

About the Ads

Thantis

Insert Custom User Title
                10+ Year Member
                Mar 24, 2008
                1. Medical Student
                  Taking my physics I final on Thursday. Got an A in Physics II, and the teacher for I acts like a douche. I just don't care anymore (which will probably get me a high B in the class). I think the anxiety for waiting for a response from GA-PCOM has sapped my patience (tired of this whole [:eek:insert expletive:eek:] process). Oh well, off to sleep for me. :sleep:

sherruns

Head Like Brick
                  10+ Year Member
                  Dec 18, 2007
                  1. Resident [Any Field]
                    Taking my physics I final on Thursday. Got an A in Physics II, and the teacher for I acts like a douche. I just don't care anymore (which will probably get me a high B in the class). I think the anxiety for waiting for a response from GA-PCOM has sapped my patience (tired of this whole [:eek:insert expletive:eek:] process). Oh well, off to sleep for me. :sleep:
                    Thantis you are beautiful! I wish only mercy for you darling. Sleep, snore, be revived................. We await more of your prowess every day...............................

MedStudentWanna

Membership Revoked
                    Removed
                    10+ Year Member
                    5+ Year Member
                    Apr 14, 2006

You took Physics II before you took Physics I?

OCHO

10+ Year Member
                      Oct 16, 2007
                      Utah
                      1. Pre-Medical

Why is it that the I series of any course is harder than the II series? I wish you the best...Hang in there.

i did cry after ochem ii, i got a B+ in ochem i, A in ochem i lab, A in ochem ii lab, but a stupid C in ochem ii... but i took ochem ii a year after ochem i cuz i wanted to spend the rest of my summer somewhere warm.

BUT you are done!

Thought I would provide a concise translation.

Nice translation. You are cool! Hey, why is your pH so off?

OCHO

10+ Year Member
                        Oct 16, 2007
                        Utah
                        1. Pre-Medical
                          Also, its about time you got your saggy *** back on here.

OCHO! Welcome back! :hello: We missed you! :D :love:

Lots of stuff has been going on in my life over the last few months. I just needed a break and get my head straight. Hence the reason I am so excited about my grades. I was honestly looking to get B's in my classes. So I am psyched that I pulled the A's...

I am sure that there are tons of people out there in worse situations then me and they pulled great grades for themselves. So congrats!

Thantis

Insert Custom User Title
                          10+ Year Member
                          Mar 24, 2008
                          1. Medical Student
                            Well, I'm done with the final. What a load of crap that was in my point of view. Yeah I retook the courses to get a higher grade (~5 years ago I took it the first time) based on a recommendation from alot of allopathic schools to do so. Even had the Physics II teacher (Prof. of Physics Education) tell me to take 'I' first, but it turned out nicely all the same [got my A]. No open spots for level I also. The problem with Physics I was the professor is the type that is more suited (and prefers) his research, and got easily frustrated when people in the class couldn't get some simple concepts (leading me to tutor those around me :mad:). I was even warned against taking him, due to him being the least preferred professor.

But you know what....its done....c'est la vie...grey poupon & all that other lovely stuff. :hardy:

My most humblest apologies for the bitching and whining.

[Noticed my writing is like Stream of Conciousness, which was the writing style of Virginia Woolf (a crappy, crappy British author who later off'ed herself).]

prionsRbad

Mooooo
                            10+ Year Member
                            5+ Year Member
                            Mar 23, 2007
                            1. Resident [Any Field]
                              Lots of stuff has been going on in my life over the last few months. I just needed a break and get my head straight. Hence the reason I am so excited about my grades. I was honestly looking to get B's in my classes. So I am psyched that I pulled the A's...
                              Congrats on the straight A's! That is something to be proud of! Don't let the downers get to you... stay proud! ;) Does this mean you'll be back on AIM soon? I hope so! :)

kassy

10+ Year Member
                              Feb 16, 2005
                              Earth
                              1. Resident [Any Field]
                                Not just the straight As.... no...

I got the

AWESOME CURVY A+++++++++++++++

:laugh: yeah.. I wish I did.

Good job this semester. :)

.....now.. back to working on a awesome fun CS project.

ellinopedo182

Deleted User
                                10+ Year Member
                                Aug 4, 2007
                                1. Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
                                  a got a whole bunch of

mini_happy_face_stickers.gif

and a couple of ...

mini_assorted_foil_star_stickers.gif

About the Ads
                                  This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
                                  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
                                  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
                                  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
                                  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
                                  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
                                  7. This thread is locked.