For those of us that finished finals...what did you get for grades?

OCHO

10+ Year Member
Oct 16, 2007
Utah
Status
Pre-Medical
This has been the toughest six mos of my entire life...Wall, after wall, closed door after closed door. NEGATIVITY ALL AROUND. So, I figured I need to look at some of the good and positive things that have come my way lately. So one of the good things are my grades for the spring semester.

BIO w/lab B+ (Thank God for the curve)
Chem w/lab A
MBA Courses, A, A, A-

If no one posts to this, thats ok. I just needed to post this for me. :D

However, if you want to post go for it. We all need some encouragement from time to time.

OOPS I FORGOT...Because I didnt include Chuckwalla's excellent interpretation of my post...

I got all A's this semester. LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME!! LOOK AT ME!!! LOOK AT ME!!!!

RySerr21

i aint kinda hot Im sauna
10+ Year Member
Dec 22, 2007
Status
Fellow [Any Field]
This has been the toughest six mos of my entire life...Wall, after wall, closed door after closed door. NEGATIVITY ALL AROUND. So, I figured I need to look at some of the good and positive things that have come my way lately. So one of the good things are my grades for the spring semester.

BIO w/lab A-
Chem w/lab A
MBA Courses, A, A, A-

However, if you want to post go for it. We all need some encouragement from time to time.
encouragement is quite a long way from egotistical bragging. congrats tho!

you ended the semester quite early.

Saregamapadanis

10+ Year Member
Sep 28, 2007
Status
Medical Student

BIO w/lab A-
Chem w/lab A
MBA Courses, A, A, A-

It is not wrong to show something you are proud and worked for.

Congratulations. :D:thumbup:

OP
OCHO

OCHO

10+ Year Member
Oct 16, 2007
Utah
Status
Pre-Medical
encouragement is quite a long way from egotistical bragging. congrats tho!

you ended the semester quite early.
I didnt mean to come across as egotistical...My bad...Just thankful its done and I can breath now. We ended early but Summer school starts 5/12...good times, good times.

I got all F-'s
Fs= Females... right? hehehe

It is not wrong to show something you are proud and worked for.

Congratulations. :D:thumbup:
Thanks...what does your screen name mean?

RySerr21

10+ Year Member
Dec 22, 2007
Status
Fellow [Any Field]
I didnt mean to come across as egotistical...My bad...Just thankful its done and I can breath now. We ended early but Summer school starts 5/12...good times, good times.

Fs= Females... right? hehehe

Thanks...what does your screen name mean?
i was just giving you a hard time more than anything... re reading it i see how it may seem like i was trying to bash you.

it also may have came out like that b/c i'm jealous you are done w/ school! :) but today was my last day of class and my last final is next Wed...so i am almost done!

prionsRbad

Mooooo
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 23, 2007
Status
Resident [Any Field]
OCHO! Welcome back! :hello: We missed you! :D :love:

OP
OCHO

OCHO

10+ Year Member
Oct 16, 2007
Utah
Status
Pre-Medical
TT I had to bail from here for a while...SDN was stealing the life from me. hahaha

Good luck on your final for next week. Slam dunk it! Then when its all said and done take a day to just relax. Then start studying for the MCAT.

Those of you that have already been through this...Dont you miss it? hahaha

ellinopedo182

Deleted User
10+ Year Member
Aug 4, 2007
Status
Pre-Health (Field Undecided)

BIO w/lab A- (Thank God for the curve)
Chem w/lab A
MBA Courses, A, A, A-

Awesome! I always found Chem to be easier than Bio, though all advanced bio classes (cellular, developmental, etc.) were easier for me than bio 101, maybe cuz i was older or i liked the stuff we were learning more. dunno.

Doc Henry

blowin' in the wind
10+ Year Member
Feb 4, 2007
Status
Pre-Medical
Ugh, I'm so jealous of semester people ending early like this. My finals end June 13th.

Mozart45

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 12, 2008
Ohio
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Ochem II final grade of B-. Thank god I am done with that class !!!!!:D

RySerr21

10+ Year Member
Dec 22, 2007
Status
Fellow [Any Field]
Ochem II final grade of B-. Thank god I am done with that class !!!!!:D

best feeling in the world, isnt it? i almost cried.

Thantis

Insert Custom User Title
10+ Year Member
Mar 24, 2008
Status
Medical Student
Taking my physics I final on Thursday. Got an A in Physics II, and the teacher for I acts like a douche. I just don't care anymore (which will probably get me a high B in the class). I think the anxiety for waiting for a response from GA-PCOM has sapped my patience (tired of this whole [:eek:insert expletive:eek:] process). Oh well, off to sleep for me. :sleep:

ellinopedo182

Deleted User
10+ Year Member
Aug 4, 2007
Status
Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
best feeling in the world, isnt it? i almost cried.
i did cry after ochem ii, i got a B+ in ochem i, A in ochem i lab, A in ochem ii lab, but a stupid C in ochem ii... but i took ochem ii a year after ochem i cuz i wanted to spend the rest of my summer somewhere warm.

Chuckwalla

10+ Year Member
Aug 10, 2006
Status
Pre-Medical
OCHO said:
I got all A's this semester. LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME!! LOOK AT ME!!! LOOK AT ME!!!!
Thought I would provide a concise translation.

sherruns

Head Like Brick
10+ Year Member
Dec 18, 2007
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Taking my physics I final on Thursday. Got an A in Physics II, and the teacher for I acts like a douche. I just don't care anymore (which will probably get me a high B in the class). I think the anxiety for waiting for a response from GA-PCOM has sapped my patience (tired of this whole [:eek:insert expletive:eek:] process). Oh well, off to sleep for me. :sleep:
Thantis you are beautiful! I wish only mercy for you darling. Sleep, snore, be revived................. We await more of your prowess every day...............................

MedStudentWanna

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 14, 2006
Status
You took Physics II before you took Physics I?

OP
OCHO

OCHO

10+ Year Member
Oct 16, 2007
Utah
Status
Pre-Medical
Why is it that the I series of any course is harder than the II series? I wish you the best...Hang in there.

i did cry after ochem ii, i got a B+ in ochem i, A in ochem i lab, A in ochem ii lab, but a stupid C in ochem ii... but i took ochem ii a year after ochem i cuz i wanted to spend the rest of my summer somewhere warm.
BUT you are done!

Thought I would provide a concise translation.
Nice translation. You are cool! Hey, why is your pH so off?

OP
OCHO

OCHO

10+ Year Member
Oct 16, 2007
Utah
Status
Pre-Medical
Also, its about time you got your saggy *** back on here.
OCHO! Welcome back! :hello: We missed you! :D :love:

Lots of stuff has been going on in my life over the last few months. I just needed a break and get my head straight. Hence the reason I am so excited about my grades. I was honestly looking to get B's in my classes. So I am psyched that I pulled the A's...

I am sure that there are tons of people out there in worse situations then me and they pulled great grades for themselves. So congrats!

Thantis

Insert Custom User Title
10+ Year Member
Mar 24, 2008
Status
Medical Student
Well, I'm done with the final. What a load of crap that was in my point of view. Yeah I retook the courses to get a higher grade (~5 years ago I took it the first time) based on a recommendation from alot of allopathic schools to do so. Even had the Physics II teacher (Prof. of Physics Education) tell me to take 'I' first, but it turned out nicely all the same [got my A]. No open spots for level I also. The problem with Physics I was the professor is the type that is more suited (and prefers) his research, and got easily frustrated when people in the class couldn't get some simple concepts (leading me to tutor those around me :mad:). I was even warned against taking him, due to him being the least preferred professor.

But you know what....its done....c'est la vie...grey poupon & all that other lovely stuff. :hardy:

My most humblest apologies for the bitching and whining.

[Noticed my writing is like Stream of Conciousness, which was the writing style of Virginia Woolf (a crappy, crappy British author who later off'ed herself).]

prionsRbad

Mooooo
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 23, 2007
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Lots of stuff has been going on in my life over the last few months. I just needed a break and get my head straight. Hence the reason I am so excited about my grades. I was honestly looking to get B's in my classes. So I am psyched that I pulled the A's...
Congrats on the straight A's! That is something to be proud of! Don't let the downers get to you... stay proud! ;) Does this mean you'll be back on AIM soon? I hope so! :)

OP
OCHO

OCHO

10+ Year Member
Oct 16, 2007
Utah
Status
Pre-Medical
Congrats on the straight A's! That is something to be proud of! Don't let the downers get to you... stay proud! ;) Does this mean you'll be back on AIM soon? I hope so! :)
As soon as you guys invite me I will
hahaha

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

prionsRbad

Mooooo
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 23, 2007
Status
Resident [Any Field]
As soon as you guys invite me I will
hahaha

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I'll invite you when I see you sign on! You haven't been on yet!

Mooooo to you too! ;)

kassy

10+ Year Member
Feb 16, 2005
Earth
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Not just the straight As.... no...

I got the

AWESOME CURVY A+++++++++++++++

:laugh: yeah.. I wish I did.

Good job this semester. :)

.....now.. back to working on a awesome fun CS project.

OP
OCHO

OCHO

10+ Year Member
Oct 16, 2007
Utah
Status
Pre-Medical

slim78

10+ Year Member
Dec 18, 2007
Status
Medical Student
I graduated last year but I DID just get the results back from my hepatitis test. I did okay. I got 1 A 2 Bs and a C.

:D