For those of us that have gotten in...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

what to do?

• stay in pre-allo til med school starts

Votes: 8 11.1%
  • move on to allo...WE GOT IN BABY!

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • post in pre-allo but lurk on allo (or post on both)

Votes: 44 61.1%
  • just step away from SDN for a while...the first step is admitting we have a problem...

Votes: 16 22.2%

• Total voters

jbrice1639

Cub Fan, Bud Man
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those of us that have gotten in and aren't really pre-allo or allo...should we __________... (see poll)

Members don't see this ad.

The cycle of premed post topics is starting to reset, so I try not to spend too much time on here. I have started posting in allo now, but I have found that it really is not much better in regards to cycling through thread topics.

Last couple of days I've received PMs from pre-meds asking for help, and I'm in a unique position to help, so I still post pre-allo (though this is patently obvious). But I also have allo questions I need answered...

RxnMan said:
Last couple of days I've received PMs from pre-meds asking for help, and I'm in a unique position to help, so I still post pre-allo (though this is patently obvious). But I also have allo questions I need answered...

yeah, obviously i am too since i'm creating inane polls to fill my days at work. :D

i figure we can probably help the current applicants more than we can really contribute in an allo forum where people are talking about finals for classes we know nothing about.

it's kinda interesting to check out the allo forum though to at least see what they're up to.