Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

For those of you going to CWRU....

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by kmy, Jul 24, 2001.

1. kmy

kmy Member

I have been totally shocked by how many people on the forum seem to attend or will soon be attending Case Med. I went to Case for undergrad and I do research there now and am currently going through the AMCAS application "fun". Regardless, I remember being a little overwhelmed when I moved here to start school, so I would be more than happy to give any of you guys a heads up on the Case campus, where to live, available apartments, best bars, best parks, banks that don't charge you out the a** etc. Moving to a new place is intimidating, but all of you should be very excited - both Cleveland and Case have a tremendous amount to offer! Good luck and congratulations to all of you!

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. leorl

Physician Moderator Emeritus Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved

Attending Physician
    I'm going to CWRU undergrad right now. My advice: GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN!!! hehe! Hmm, just joking, but in all seriousness...be prepared to see some very strange happenings. And yes, I do mean when you see student cape people dressed in star trek uniforms speaking klingon.

Nice to see CWRU solidarity on the boards...but then again, 1/2 of Case is premed... :D

4. pcl

pcl Senior Member

That is really thoughtful of you. So far, the med school admissions office has been extremely helpful in the relocation process.

Looking forward to meeting everyone in a week!

5. Winged Scapula

Winged Scapula Cougariffic!
    Staff Member Administrator Physician Faculty Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved

Attending Physician
    I'll move this over to Pre-Allo for you.

6. dmx

dmx Junior Member

question for kmy? please tell me that there are parties at case med...cause undergrad there was lame...

7. kmy

kmy Member

I don't know what to tell you. I partied all the time in undergrad between the Flats, fraternity parties, off-campus parties, the Warehouse District... etc. Guess it's what you make of it and who your friends are. Personally, I had a great time.