For those of you going to CWRU....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kmy

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have been totally shocked by how many people on the forum seem to attend or will soon be attending Case Med. I went to Case for undergrad and I do research there now and am currently going through the AMCAS application "fun". Regardless, I remember being a little overwhelmed when I moved here to start school, so I would be more than happy to give any of you guys a heads up on the Case campus, where to live, available apartments, best bars, best parks, banks that don't charge you out the a** etc. Moving to a new place is intimidating, but all of you should be very excited - both Cleveland and Case have a tremendous amount to offer! Good luck and congratulations to all of you!

Members don't see this ad.

I'm going to CWRU undergrad right now. My advice: GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN!!! hehe! Hmm, just joking, but in all seriousness...be prepared to see some very strange happenings. And yes, I do mean when you see student cape people dressed in star trek uniforms speaking klingon.

Nice to see CWRU solidarity on the boards...but then again, 1/2 of Case is premed... :D

That is really thoughtful of you. So far, the med school admissions office has been extremely helpful in the relocation process.

Looking forward to meeting everyone in a week!

Members don't see this ad :)
question for kmy? please tell me that there are parties at case med...cause undergrad there was lame...

I don't know what to tell you. I partied all the time in undergrad between the Flats, fraternity parties, off-campus parties, the Warehouse District... etc. Guess it's what you make of it and who your friends are. Personally, I had a great time.