This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted1038378

:alien:

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
AAMC has a website with information on VITA. There's also a practice VITA that you can do that's basically the same thing with the same format and very similar questions.

I actually just took VITA. I looked over the FAQ's on the website, came up with some generic ideas like why I want to be a physician or a time I was challenged etc. Right before I took the real thing, I re-did the practice VITA because it gave me an opportunity to warm up and get used to looking up at the webcam.

I did wear a suit. I wore what I would have to a real interview.. top half at least, I wore leggings instead of dress pants :shrug:

Reactions: 1 user
AAMC has a website with information on VITA. There's also a practice VITA that you can do that's basically the same thing with the same format and very similar questions.

I actually just took VITA. I looked over the FAQ's on the website, came up with some generic ideas like why I want to be a physician or a time I was challenged etc. Right before I took the real thing, I re-did the practice VITA because it gave me an opportunity to warm up and get used to looking up at the webcam.

I did wear a suit. I wore what I would have to a real interview.. top half at least, I wore leggings instead of dress pants :shrug:

Thank you so much for the tips! Do you know where I can find the practice VITA? I am struggling to figure out if it is a separate link or a part of the real one I was emailed.

Thanks so much