For those of you who already interviewed at Case Western..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

M3dhop3ful

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
How did you guys know who your faculty interviewer were beforehand? I can't seem to know who mine is.

I don't know when my student interview is scheduled. It just says mine is at 9:15 AM, but I thought there were two interviews?

Members don't see this ad.

Oh, they dont give out any of that info this year. Not sure why, but when I called the office, that's what they said.

Good luck on your interview though.

the time you're given is for the faculty interview. All student interviews are scheduled in the afternoon. I didn't find out who my interviewers were until I arrived, but then again, I never called to find out. Maybe they'd tell you over the phone?

Good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
Ya those guys said it all. You dont find out who it is till you get there.
Student interviews are later in the day, and your faculty one cld be anytime in the morning.

Your faculty interview could also be in the afternoon - actually, mine was originally at 2, and then for some reason they decided to chance it. Lucky I checked first thing in the morning!! You can also show up a little bit early and ask the admissions secretary the name of your interviewer, which will give you some time to run downstairs to the library and look them up.