For those of you who submitted July 5 or later...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dominator39

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone you submitted after July 5 had their apps processed yet? I still have a N/A next to my date processed thing. I'm debating whether to call AAMC again to see if they lost my transcripts. They said they received it a few weeks ago when I called, but I wouldn't be surprised if it suddenly disappeared. :rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad.

I submitted 7/9 and still haven't even had the button change to "change notification". My friend submitted 7/10, and hers was processed two days ago with her grades verified and everything.

Members don't see this ad :)
July 7, not processed yet. I too was told they have my transcript weeks ago, but I too am becoming worried!

I know this thread is for July 5 or later submits but I submitted 6/28/01 and still haven't received verification. I called AMCAS twice and both times they confirmed they had everything. Anyway, I'm still waiting.

July 6, nothing has happened yet.

July 6th, they've had my transcripts since early june, my app hasn't changed at all.

July 7th here - and nothing has happened yet.

July 8th, nothing...

Dominator:

I also submitted on 5 July...no date processed yet..lets stay in touch.

July 5, transcripts in, EDP, nothing...

Submitted July 5th, they finally found all my trascripts on 7/16. I still have the same old buttons on the left side, and "date processed" is N/A.

I'm really getting to the point where I don't care if AMCAS processes my app or not. I already sent out a paper copy to the one school I applied to through AMCAS, so I doubt it matters at this point.

Pam

Submitted 7/25 so I'm not expecting to be processed for a while. I know they have my transcripts.