For those of you who took the DAT recently. I have a question.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Joelgrow

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, this may not be the correct section to write about this, but as I am preparing the the DAT (less than a

month left), I am not doing it too well.

Mainly, I am studying with Math Destroyer and DAT destroyer, and I am not doing well at all.

How as the real DAT comparing to DAT destroyer?

My confidence level is haha well I kind of wanna give up.

Any help and advice would be appreciated.

I am sorta lost.

Members don't see this ad.

You're right, this is the wrong section. The real DAT was much easier than DAT destroyer OVERALL. However, there are some questions on DAT destroyer that are exactly like the ones on the real test. Don't give up. If you literally have no idea with what the practice problems are talking about, go back and review the material.

Members don't see this ad :)
Math destroyer is a waste of time. Just do the math at the end of the DAT destroyer (I also used the DAT bootcamp math practice tests).

Math destroyer is a waste of time. Just do the math at the end of the DAT destroyer (I also used the DAT bootcamp math practice tests).
Going to have to agree with this

I took the DAT yesterday. You still have time so keep practicing. Use Ap Bio 3rd edition for bio, and add DAT Bootcamp to your list. It helps a lot to study all the explanations in their practice tests. The real DAT is a bit easier, but do not let that fool you. Keep studying and focus on your weak areas. Attack everything you are not comfortable with and you will be fine. Remember, hard work pays off.

I did not practice for the math subsection using any DAT-specific materials, nor did I take college courses in mathematics beyond statistics and research methods. I scored a 19 if I recall correctly (right at the national average), and I remember the questions being mostly rudimentary. Spend your time reviewing bio and chem.

Hi, this may not be the correct section to write about this, but as I am preparing the the DAT (less than a

month left), I am not doing it too well.

Mainly, I am studying with Math Destroyer and DAT destroyer, and I am not doing well at all.

How as the real DAT comparing to DAT destroyer?

My confidence level is haha well I kind of wanna give up.

Any help and advice would be appreciated.

I am sorta lost.

It's exactly like DATbootcamp. Hole punch section and math was harder in mine thought. Calculator doesn't have any delay (as old threads mention). I just took it yesterday.

DAT destroyer is harder than the real DAT. I had a hard time with destoryer doing it the first time too. During the second time, you should be able to do the questions with no problem (this is a sign that you are ready for the real DAT)

I gotta disagree with you guys, I got a 26 in QR and I owe it totally to using Math Destroyer.

Completely disagree.
I got a 30 in QR and did not even open Math Destroyer. I just looked over DAT Destroyer.The problems just repeat itself. Different numbers

Completely disagree.
I got a 30 in QR and did not even open Math Destroyer. I just looked over DAT Destroyer.The problems just repeat itself. Different numbers
For Joe Schmoe, more problems = more practice, regardless.