For those of you who took the NBME practice tests

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Roz

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am trying to figure out which form my school gave us for the practice NBME exam so that I don't order the same one online. My school didn't know what form it was, so I need to ask your help.

(For those of you who didn't take any of the tests, I am going to refer to a question on there, so you may want to stop reading).

Does anyone know which form begins with a cardio question regarding the PQRST chart? I don't want to say anything more than that because I know we're not supposed to discuss the exams. All I know is that its not form 4. Thanks so your help!

Members don't see this ad.

Roz said:
I am trying to figure out which form my school gave us for the practice NBME exam so that I don't order the same one online. My school didn't know what form it was, so I need to ask your help.

(For those of you who didn't take any of the tests, I am going to refer to a question on there, so you may want to stop reading).

Does anyone know which form begins with a cardio question regarding the PQRST chart? I don't want to say anything more than that because I know we're not supposed to discuss the exams. All I know is that its not form 4. Thanks so your help!

schools get different forms from the ones we can buy.