• AMA with Certified Student Loan Professional

Join SDN on December 7th at 6:00 PM Eastern as we host Andrew Paulson of StudentLoanAdvice.com for an AMA webinar. He'll be answering your questions about how to best manage your student loans. Register now!

For those of you who were accepted for class of 2008

clevertooth

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 23, 2004
    I know there is mdapplicants.com but alot of people here who were accepted this time around don't have a profile on that site. So, maybe if you can tell us future applicants the following..it will be very helpful..thanks!!

1) Schools you were accepted at

2) MCAT score (and how you did on each section)

3) GPA (Science and overall)

4) Undergrad school

5) EC's?

6) Any other advice/or anything else you want to share

About the Ads

exmike

NOR * CAL
    15+ Year Member
    May 19, 2003
    Bay Area
    1. Fellow [Any Field]
      clevertooth said:
      I know there is mdapplicants.com but alot of people here who were accepted this time around don't have a profile on that site. So, maybe if you can tell us future applicants the following..it will be very helpful..thanks!!

1) Schools you were accepted at

2) MCAT score (and how you did on each section)

3) GPA (Science and overall)

4) Undergrad school

5) EC's?

6) Any other advice/or anything else you want to share

how about...

PEOPLE THAT DIDNT FILL OUT A MDAPPLICANTS SHOULD DO SO NOW!

thats easier.

camstah

running thru dandelions
      7+ Year Member
      15+ Year Member
      May 5, 2003
      Los Angleeez
        clevertooth said:
        3.55 3.54 21 PSY 1999 NY -- this applicant on that page..with mcat of 21 got into Penn State????

there had to be something to that...because people with much higher scores and gpas didn't get in according to the chart....maybe someone with a relative on the ad com?

Newquagmire

15+ Year Member
        Oct 30, 2002
          clevertooth said:
          I know there is mdapplicants.com but alot of people here who were accepted this time around don't have a profile on that site.

mdapplicants.com is also only partially helpful. i know for a fact that there are fake profiles on the site. how to distinguish between the real and fake is anybody's guess in this game of darts.

The thing about averages is, by definition someone who gets in has to be below average. At the school I'll be going to this fall, my GPA was below the average but my MCAT was above. Just a note...people below average but within say, one standard deviation :D , should definitely feel qualified to apply.

About the Ads
          This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
          2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
          5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
          6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          7. This thread is locked.