For those of you with acceptance(s)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Destiny11

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those of you with an acceptance...CONGRATULATIONS!

If you have multiple acceptances...please do the responsible thing and respond to the schools ASAP. If it's not your top choice, please choose your best 1-2 options and make a deposit there and withdraw your other applications.

If you are accepted at your top choice :thumbup:, please politely withdraw your applications from other schools.

The rest of us without interviews or acceptances will be waiting. Thank you! :)

Members don't see this ad.

people usually put 1-2 deposits, but what ever you say do wont change anyone's mind. but do consider that people will only attend one school. Its just a waiting game... all of us did it.

Just be patient. People with multiple acceptances taking longer to make their decision isn't going to affect you in any way aside from the fact that decisions from schools intended for you may be delayed slightly; but that decision will be the same regardless. Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe by early April, AADSAS will let schools know of applicants holding multiple acceptances.

Members don't see this ad :)
people usually put 1-2 deposits, but what ever you say do wont change anyone's mind. but do consider that people will only attend one school. Its just a waiting game... all of us did it.

just out of curiosity, did you get in? If yes, where are you heading to?

just out of curiosity, did you get in? If yes, where are you heading to?
op sorry for the hijack.

Yes i did get into schools. I have applied to south West & east coast & Nova.
I have been accepted into couple schools in south west which i withdrew from, because i wanted to stay close to home. so now i have 2 deposits in east coast. I Know where I want to go 95% of the time, but immediately weight out my options... regarding cost, proximity to the family, etc... and back out from withdrawing. I am going to visit the schools again when i get a chance. and see how i like the schools. I wish they were open on the weekends b/c of my job and all its hard to visit.

I'm holding 5 spots right now. And I just got another interview! Wish me good luck!

op sorry for the hijack.

Yes i did get into schools. I have applied to south West & east coast & Nova.
I have been accepted into couple schools in south west which i withdrew from, because i wanted to stay close to home. so now i have 2 deposits in east coast. I Know where I want to go 95% of the time, but immediately weight out my options... regarding cost, proximity to the family, etc... and back out from withdrawing. I am going to visit the schools again when i get a chance. and see how i like the schools. I wish they were open on the weekends b/c of my job and all its hard to visit.

awesome :thumbup:

hahhahaha 5 deposits huh??

thats like 4k

i could do so much with that amount rite now

It's 3k just for a deposit at BU. Sucks if you get accepted at your state school a couple weeks later and are out 3 grand before you even start paying for dental school