For those of you with NYMC interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

morriske

This is my fur child
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
When were you complete?

It looks like they sent out another batch of interview invites today and I'm trying to figure out if my app might have been reviewed. Thanks :)

Members don't see this ad.

you were only complete like 6 days ago! I'd say you'll get reviewed with the next batch but I could be completely wrong.:D

you were only complete like 6 days ago! I'd say you'll get reviewed with the next batch but I could be completely wrong.:D

you're probably right but I'm a spaz :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
Are the batches of interviews they are sending out today still ongoing? The better question is, should I be refreshing my email for the next 5 hours or did NYMC already send out all the interview invites for the entire day?

Are the batches of interviews they are sending out today still ongoing? The better question is, should I be refreshing my email for the next 5 hours or did NYMC already send out all the interview invites they to for the entire day?

i would think there will be more.. i only see 3 or 4 new ones today... and on 8/15 they sent out a truckload of them.

I got one today. My application has been complete for three weeks.

I am starting to think that NYMC has reither rejected me or put me on hold but has decided not to inform me about it. i was complete on 7/31. Still no news. Sucks. Oh well, you can't win them all.

I am starting to think that NYMC has reither rejected me or put me on hold but has decided not to inform me about it. i was complete on 7/31. Still no news. Sucks. Oh well, you can't win them all.

Carista, are you applying MDPhD? If so, I think that might have something to do with it. :luck:

Carista, are you applying MDPhD? If so, I think that might have something to do with it. :luck:

Regular MD. They don't allow MD/PHD applicantions right now. So alas, I am just in some weird kind of limbo.

Regular MD. They don't allow MD/PHD applicantions right now. So alas, I am just in some weird kind of limbo.

Hmm that is interesting. I wish you the best of luck, if I remember you have great stats so I can't see you not getting one:luck: