• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

mrmandrake

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Sep 13, 2006
Status (Visible)
Hey guys,

So what are you guys doing this last week leading up to the test? Here's what I'm doing and bringing:

Tuesday: content review for sciences
Wednesday: drive out to the testing center so I don't get lost on Friday, take AAMC10
Thursday: light content review, try to sleep more than 6 hours
Friday: get my butt up at 545am and be on my A game for the test, I usually get up around 8am so I'm hoping adrenline will kick in and keep me awake

Stuff I'm bringing:
-Driver's license
-earplugs
-Gatorade
-trail mix
-aspirin
-that 8 roll premade sushi pack, pop 2 rolls in my mouth on breaks

Good luck everyone!

stephm85

10+ Year Member
Apr 3, 2008
Moving to New Orleans
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
I don't think you're allowed to use your own earplugs during the MCAT, just those uncomfortable headphones they supply.

Remember the sushi is going to be unrefrigerated while you're there... I would only bring a veggie roll if you're going to go that route.

About the Ads

RSAgator

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 8, 2006
Status (Visible)
I took my final practice today. Gonna do a little light review today, full review tomorrow, look at the writing section thursday and maybe do a few of those, also drive to the center. Get a good night's rest (yea right!) and wake up at about 6:30 friday morning. The place is about 10 minutes from my house. I'll eat 2 cliff bars in the morning and take 1 with in case i get hungry. Also probably gonna just drink water in the breaks and make SURE that I go the the bathroom during every break even if I don't need to.

mrmandrake

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Sep 13, 2006
Status (Visible)
I don't think you're allowed to use your own earplugs during the MCAT, just those uncomfortable headphones they supply.

Remember the sushi is going to be unrefrigerated while you're there... I would only bring a veggie roll if you're going to go that route.

I heard some places allow you to bring your own earplugs but I checked with my center today and they dont.

Regarding the sushi, I am hoping it will be ok sitting in the lockers (the locker room was cool in temperature) for the 4 hours I will be eating it. If I get the runs it will be after my test and it shouldn't matter at that point :)

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.