Dismiss Notice
Last chance to give your feedback! Fill out the 2019 SDN Member Survey to let us know what's important to you (and win prizes!)

For Those that Applied to LECOM Bradenton...

Discussion in 'Pre-Pharmacy' started by sleazye, Mar 14, 2007.

1. sleazye

10+ Year Member

Medical Student (Accepted)
    How long did it take to get an interview? I submitted all materials on 2/13 and received an email a week ago saying that they have completed reviewing my application. Just wondering how long it took you guys to get called for the interview.

2. comet81

comet81 Member
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Pharmacy
    I sent my last supplemental applicaiton around first week of october and I got a interview call on 2/5.

3. ladiejay187

2+ Year Member

Pre-Pharmacy

i submitted my stuff mid january- got an interview for feb 12 0r 19 (i dont remember which day but it was on a monday) then I got my acceptance call 2 weeks later-- my letter is dated march 2

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Lisa102

2+ Year Member

Pharmacy Student
    I applied back in October sometime and I didn't get an interview until March 1. They had put my file on hold because they wanted my fall grades.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Pharmacyguy4

5+ Year Member

Pharmacy Student
    turned in my supplemental in mid January...they processed it in about a week...received a call for an interview date Febuary 5...interviewed on the 8th...received acceptance call on Febuary 21.