For Those that Applied to LECOM Bradenton...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sleazye

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
How long did it take to get an interview? I submitted all materials on 2/13 and received an email a week ago saying that they have completed reviewing my application. Just wondering how long it took you guys to get called for the interview.

Members don't see this ad.

How long did it take to get an interview? I submitted all materials on 2/13 and received an email a week ago saying that they have completed reviewing my application. Just wondering how long it took you guys to get called for the interview.

I sent my last supplemental applicaiton around first week of october and I got a interview call on 2/5.

i submitted my stuff mid january- got an interview for feb 12 0r 19 (i dont remember which day but it was on a monday) then I got my acceptance call 2 weeks later-- my letter is dated march 2

Members don't see this ad :)

I applied back in October sometime and I didn't get an interview until March 1. They had put my file on hold because they wanted my fall grades.

turned in my supplemental in mid January...they processed it in about a week...received a call for an interview date Febuary 5...interviewed on the 8th...received acceptance call on Febuary 21.