For those that have already applied

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

m-dmd

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I will be applying to Pedo and I was wondering, do I include everything in my application (official transcript from all schools attended, eval letters, board scores, etc) or do I have those things sent directly from the institution from which they were received. I am a control freak, and I like knowing that everythign I sent is getting to the correct person.
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I will be applying to Pedo and I was wondering, do I include everything in my application (official transcript from all schools attended, eval letters, board scores, etc) or do I have those things sent directly from the institution from which they were received. I am a control freak, and I like knowing that everythign I sent is getting to the correct person.
Thanks

For the programs that required transcripts, etc outside of PASS, I sent them all myself. I too wanted to know what and when things were getting sent. Most schools will seal transcripts if you need to take them and mail it yourself.

For someone who applied in 05 (old pass app...didn't match) and reapplied in 06 (new pass and matched), The new Pass app is pretty amazing in the sense that it will send you everything. Some programs want college transcripts. Most don't. I would send those out when you know your pass app has been competed and sent so the programs don't misplace anything.