For those that need a little advice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

flightnurse2MD

I’m just a Maserati in a world of Kias
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Flight Nurse Almost MD

Hey guys! Like you, I am a non-traditional student. I started medical school at 39. I'm currently finishing up my 3rd year of medical school and work part-time as a flight nurse. Above is a link to my youtube channel. I started it as a way to raise money for charity, but also to educate older students and healthcare professionals wanting to go into medicine. Hopefully, my videos will help some of you out and feel free to email me for any questions you may have. Good luck!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 4 users
Flight Nurse Almost MD

Hey guys! Like you, I am a non-traditional student. I started medical school at 39. I'm currently finishing up my 3rd year of medical school and work part-time as a flight nurse. Above is a link to my youtube channel. I started it as a way to raise money for charity, but also to educate older students and healthcare professionals wanting to go into medicine. Hopefully, my videos will help some of you out and feel free to email me for any questions you may have. Good luck!

i visited your YouTube website. You're a white dude! You had me fooled.

Last edited: