For those that took Step II USMLE CK and COMLEX CE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bravotwozero

Chronically ambitious
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know the tests are different, but since I'm doing both, I figure i'll be covered with UWorld + secrets, b & w + savarese omm?

I really would like to not refer to a bazillion different sources of qbanks and books, because it is frustrating and difficult to focus.

Any thoughts?

Members don't see this ad.

I know the tests are different, but since I'm doing both, I figure i'll be covered with UWorld + secrets, b & w + savarese omm?

I really would like to not refer to a bazillion different sources of qbanks and books, because it is frustrating and difficult to focus.

Any thoughts?

I'm "taking" both. Already took and passed COMLEX Step 1, 2 CE and PE, (Im a 4th yr graduating) And took USMLE Step 1 passed, just took USMLE CS (our PE) awaiting score, and will take USMLE Step 2 CK sometime in May or June (my program asked me to) bc Im slammed right now with other things and wasnt able to take it right after COMLEX step 2. BUT I used COMQUEST and COMBANK for COMLEX 2 CE with B &W. Im using FA and UW for USMLE Step 2 CK only.

I STRONGLY RECOMMEND YOU DO COMQUEST (Only $75) or COMBANK before COMLEX. Its just different and I think good to do. My own opinion. Best Wishes