For those who applied to NOVA...Reference letter requirement

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

adam022

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those who applied to NOVA, the college requires three letters of reference. Two are to be from science professors and one from a liberal arts professor. Since PharmCAS only accepts four letters of reference, how did you send your reference letters? I currently only have one reference from a science professor with the other three letter slots filled with requirements for other colleges.

Members don't see this ad.

"Three letters of Evaluation - a letter from the pre-professional committee (if such a committee does not exist letters of evaluation from two science professors and a liberal arts professor are necessary). A letter of evaluation from a pharmacist is highly recommended and may substitute for a letter from a professor."

One from a pharmacist and two from science professors fulfills almost every schools' requirements.

I am currently a chemical engineering major and do not have a pharmacist recommendation. I spent my last two summers working for a pharmaceutical research company and Dow Corning.