For those who are interested

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ld106588

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just received my first osteo secondary today...from DMU...I submitted my AACOMAS app on 9-17.

Members don't see this ad.

I submitted mine on 9/17 but i haven't heard anything from any schools. Did you get an applicant profile in the mail from acomas first? How do you know if everything has been verified?

tnt3,

No, I did not recieve an applicant profile (yet). And so I am not positive that everything has been verified. I just took the MCAT for the first time in Aug. so I know that my app cannot be totally complete. I actually sent a fax yesterday to AACOM inquiring about my app status. When I get any info..I'll post it here.

Members don't see this ad :)
I started getting my secondaries before I got my applicant profile. It ususally takes a while. But once they start a comin', they a comin'. Meanwhile you can start working on your secondary applications even though you haven't received them yet. You can download and print out secondary apps from various school websites (i.e. COMP). Moreover, the personal statement questions are pretty much the same from one school to another, which makes it a little less difficult. Good luck.

I submitted AUG. 25, and don't know if I'm verified, or if they have received my application yet. I sent them an e-mail, but they obviously have better things to do than reply back. Personally, I am P***ed off, because my credit card was billed in an quick & orderly fashion! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Submitted app: 9-17
Received first
osteo secondary 10-12
from DMU
Recieved app
profile 10-29