Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

For those who are interested

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by ld106588, Oct 12, 2001.

1. ld106588

ld106588 Member
    10+ Year Member

I just received my first osteo secondary today...from DMU...I submitted my AACOMAS app on 9-17.

2. tnt3

tnt3 Member
    7+ Year Member

I submitted mine on 9/17 but i haven't heard anything from any schools. Did you get an applicant profile in the mail from acomas first? How do you know if everything has been verified?

3. ld106588

ld106588 Member
    10+ Year Member

tnt3,

No, I did not recieve an applicant profile (yet). And so I am not positive that everything has been verified. I just took the MCAT for the first time in Aug. so I know that my app cannot be totally complete. I actually sent a fax yesterday to AACOM inquiring about my app status. When I get any info..I'll post it here.

4. rickmyster78

rickmyster78 Member
    10+ Year Member

I started getting my secondaries before I got my applicant profile. It ususally takes a while. But once they start a comin', they a comin'. Meanwhile you can start working on your secondary applications even though you haven't received them yet. You can download and print out secondary apps from various school websites (i.e. COMP). Moreover, the personal statement questions are pretty much the same from one school to another, which makes it a little less difficult. Good luck.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Thumper

Thumper Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I submitted AUG. 25, and don't know if I'm verified, or if they have received my application yet. I sent them an e-mail, but they obviously have better things to do than reply back. Personally, I am P***ed off, because my credit card was billed in an quick & orderly fashion! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. ld106588

ld106588 Member
    10+ Year Member

Submitted app: 9-17
    Received first
    osteo secondary 10-12
    from DMU
    Recieved app
    profile 10-29