For those who are waiting to hear from Vermont?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

czarbasch

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I interviewed in early October and finally got a letter today and it wasn?t good news, I got rejected. This is such a random process; I thought my interview went really well, but I guess not. Anyways, I wanted to ask if anyone knows if Vermont waitlists a lot of people or if they reject a lot of people? I am just a little down because it is my first post interview rejection and I kind of want to know why I was not even waitlisted.

Oh well even though it sucks, I should be grateful because I already have an acceptance to one of my state schools that I really like (and probably was going chose over Vermont because of the $). It?s just frustrating when you get rejected and not even waitlisted.

Members don't see this ad.

Damn...I'm away from home and thus can't check my mail. I too interviewed early in October.

I had an interview early october, as well. I thought that my interview went really really well. But I got placed on hold. I guess its okay, since I dont really see myself at UVM. But it would have been nice to get an acceptance, especially considering how much of a hassle it is to travel out to burlington. Oh well.

Members don't see this ad :)
anyone know the story with UVM's waitlist typically? How much movement and so forth? Unfortunately i did not get in but i did get waitlisted. thanks

I got waitlisted too. I can't believe we won't hear again until May.