For those who failed part II Comlex, but were close

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bonesetter

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am looking for persons who failed Comlex Level II last Aug 27th and 28th. If you failed and are within at least 20 questions from passing, I am asking you to join me in challenging the NBOME's decision to throw out 24 questions. I scored a 392. I want you to have a lawyer send a letter to the NBOME stating you want your exam hand scored including the 24 deleted questions, or you want the passing score to be decreased to compensate for the loss of these questions. If you would like to join with me and have an attorney send a letter to the NBOME, this would be great too.

If you failed and you believe that you would have passed if these questions were included, I ask you to do this. I am in the process of trying to have this done, and know one other person who had done this yesterday. If you passed, but know someone who has not and were very close to passing, let them know about this notice. Strength is in numbers!!

Please leave a posting for me on this thread, or email me at:[email protected]

Note: I am not looking for a debate. I am simply asking for support on this issue.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey Bonesetter,
I am with you man!
As you know, I have already had an attorney contact NBOME. I have not had a response as-of-yet.
I will post any response they send.
In addition, I wrote to the AOA President and the Executive Director about this most recent Fupa of the NBOME. No response from them either.
I probably would not be so intense on changing this situation if it had not been for a convesation with NBOME about this mistake. The August exam was a retake for me. Therfore, the mistake with the mixed answer booklets hurt me. On my first take of the exam it was the worse piece of #$*@ I had ever seen. The legibility of the EKGs and other glossy pages was terrible. I called and talk to them about it. In the second attempt, they fixed that problem and then there was the aforementioned mix-up. Well during my most recent phone call, I asked what guarantee, they would give me there would be no major mistakes. The answer may surprize you. "We can not guarantee there will be no mistakes."
Enough is Enough!
What is it you need us to do?
Doc Wiz:clap: