Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

For those who got acceptances from Sinai...

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Supafly MD, Jun 10, 2002.

1. Supafly MD

Supafly MD Senior Member

Those of us waitlisted at Sinai, want to know how you were notified.

snail mail? e-mail? phone call? If it is snail mail, did you get a lot of accompanying information or just a letter of acceptance?

--Veg

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. oldman

oldman Senior Citizen
    Gold Donor

Attending Physician
    veggie, did you get a packet from sinai listed the matches? i got that about a month ago.

4. bebe2

bebe2 Senior Member

Snail mail. A packet with acceptance letter, financial aid forms, drug testing form, etc. I am not sure if this helps because I know for a fact that my hosts at Sinai (for the interview and revist weekends) were both waitlisted and received phone calls when they were pulled off. I think schools want to get the quickest reply they can, so calling is probably what they will do. FYI, my revist weekend host said she bugged the heck out of the office for weeks(phone calls, letters) in order to get off the list. Good luck guys

5. hpitup

hpitup Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I think it depends on when you get accepted. I was accepted in December and all I got was 2 pages through snail mail. They sent financial aid, immunizations, etc way later.