For those who got accepted...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Batman999

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Robizzle, you are just so damn good at what you do.

Never too many words and always to the point. Sometimes witty as well. :cool:

Haha thanks buddy. I attribute it to a few factors:

1) Being annoyed after seeing the same thing many times

2) Realizing that I shouldn't be annoyed since the newbs are new and haven't seen the same threads I've seen a million times over

3) Thinking that I should be helpful... since I was once in their shoes... but might as well kick 'em in the shins while I'm at it :D.

Hey,
I am currently a undergraduate and I was wondering if I could ask a favor for those of you who were accepted into med school either this application process or previous ones. I just want to get some personal advice from you guys regarding the application process, tips, and what not. If you have the time to help me out please drop me a private message and I will contact you back.

THanks
Listen here Batboy... you are basically asking for people to give you all of SDN. If you do a little search like Robizzle said, you can find anything you wish. Don't be lazy.

Listen here Batboy... you are basically asking for people to give you all of SDN. If you do a little search like Robizzle said, you can find anything you wish. Don't be lazy.

You're a superman fan aren't you?

Superman vs Batman is unfair. Its a stupid contest. Batman would buy so much damn kryptonite and shove it down that overachiever's throat.

You're a superman fan aren't you?

Superman vs Batman is unfair. Its a stupid contest. Batman would buy so much damn kryptonite and shove it down that overachiever's throat.
Actually SS, I love Batman way better than superman, I was just telling the OP to do some work :)

i love batman too

i love batman too

Yea, superman is just so plain. He's the archetype.

Batman is awesome because he is rich and still fixes everything wrong in this god-forsaken world by HIMSELF... and the help of his super expensive awesome toys.... and morgan freeman (who is actually god in some sense).

I just blew your mind.